Monday, March 19, 2012

why are you so obsessed with why i deleted my old blog?



I said I'd never be back, but here I am. I know. I know. 

I really don't want to get into why I deleted my old blog. I'm not that girl anymore, can we just stop talking about it? I've moved on, why can't you?

But seriously, if we could just talk about it one more time, you're the ones who made me do it.  Look, maybe I took hundreds of photos of myself and made them publicly accessible, but I don't think that means you should have looked at them or made use of the comment feature I enabled, and I especially don't think you should have been allowed to have opinions about the things you read or saw.

I will do you the favor of continuing to have a blog. I will let those companies send me free shit again and then use a bunch of filters so that it isn't really clear whether I'm wearing a designer dress or a soiled sheet. I will accept advertisers and update sporadically, sometimes not even once in the month they paid for.  But don't think for a minute that I can't just take it away from you.  This blog is my burden, your blessing. TREAT IT AS SUCH AND WE'LL BE FINE. Actually, I'll probably still hate you and publicly mock you for liking me, but the point is I am on the internet. What a wretched place. I probably won't be here very long this time.


5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I've missed your presence in the blogosphere and your concise commentary on modern fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet! Honestly lol if I thought someone was picking up the slack I would have never returned lololol.

      Delete
  2. i was so worried you were never going to return! i refreshed your page about 50 times in disbelief when you deleted thinking surely my computer was broken. i don't care why you left, i'm just so glad you're back. don't do that again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope my absence wasn't too stressful for you, dear!

      Delete